RCCAA – Emergency Solutions Grant Program
For all appointments and to request information please call (304) 860 – 1921
The Emergency Solutions Grant program is designed to eliminate homelessness. The program provides homeless prevention and rapid re-housing services including Temporary rental assistance, deposits, utility arrearages, housing search and placement, and case management. The ultimate goal is to ensure no one is homeless for more than 30 days.
Types of ESG Assistance:
Temporary Rental Assistance
Utility Assistance, Deposits & Arrearages
Housing Placement Services
Upon the questionnaire clients will be required to provide the following documentations:
- Valid ID for all adults in the household
- Social Security Cards for everyone in the household
- The bill in termination.
- Verification of income (Employment, Unemployment, TANF, SSI, SSDI, Child Support, Veteran Benefits and/or any verifiable source of income, if client is unemployed and does not receive any source of income the client must provide verification from the workforce for job search, if client is pending an application for SSI or SSDI client must provide verification)
- Current lease (Lease must state if utilities are disconnected tenant will be evicted)
- Verification of SNAP benefits or any other type of benefits received.
Click here to download the ESG Utility Requirement form.
Click here to download the ESG Rental Assistance form.
Click here to download the ESG Rapid Rehousing Intake Requirement form.
Call or visit Raleigh County Community Action…or fill out our contact form below to get in touch with a case manager to find out if RCCAA’s Emergency Solutions Grant Program is right for you.
111 Willow Lane
Beckley, WV 25801
Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday 8:00AM to 4:00PM