Supportive Services for Veteran Families
For all appointments and to request information please call (304)860-1921.
Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program is designed to help those Veterans that are at risk of becoming homeless or those that are currently homeless. This program can provide rental assistance, utility assistance, rental deposits and utility deposits. Along with the temporary financial assistance, our Veteran Services Coordinators provide case management services to the participants that are enrolled into the program so that they can work towards self-sufficiency and remain stably housed.
Rapid Rehousing / Prevention Assistance Requirements:
• A veteran or a member of a family in which the head of household or the spouse is a Veteran.
• Household that is at 50% or below area median Income.
• Occupies permanent housing but at risk of becoming “literally” homeless.
• Is homeless & schedule to become a resident of permanent housing within 90 days.
• Has exited permanent housing within previous 90 days to seek other housing that is responsive
to Veteran’s income capabilities, needs and preferences.
Click here to download the SSVF – Rapid Rehousing / Prevention Assistance form.
For more information on RCCAA’s Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program please call (304)860-1921 .
Raleigh County Community Action Association, Inc.
111 Willow Lane
Beckley, WV 25801
Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday
8:00AM to 4:00PM
Fill out our contact form below to get in touch with a case manager to help determine which RCCAA Housing Programs are right for you.